INSURANCE FOR BOATS
YEARS IN BUSINESS
AFFORDABLE BOAT INSURANCE COVERAGE
Every state across the country offers a wide array of fun options when it comes to boating, jet skiing, wakeboarding and waterskiing, fishing, and more. Whether sailing through Lake Tahoe in California, cruising through the Florida Keys, fishing on Lake Travis in Texas, or having fun with water sports on the Long Island Sound, there is something for every kind of boater.
Boaters should be fully protected with a comprehensive and affordable boat insurance policy. Our sole focus is to provide exceptional boat insurance coverage to our customers at the best rates in the boating insurance industry. We know and understand the complexities of watercraft insurance and aim to implement the best boat insurance in every policy. Our self-service only system is user friendly and SkiSafe underwriters are experts in the boating industry and will walk you through getting a boat insurance quote.
Complete Coverage for Any Boater
As a leading boat insurance provider, we offer many affordable coverage options. Different boats require different protection plans. Here are some the most common coverage options and features:
- All-Risk Coverage: Covers your boat, trailer, and insured property for all accidental physical damage unless specifically excluded by your policy. This may include damage that occurs from fire, theft, collision, storms, trailering and more.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: If your new boat is destroyed beyond repair within the first 36 months after purchase, we may buy you a brand-new version of the same boat, including all features and equipment.
- Agreed Value Coverage: If your boat is destroyed, you will be paid the agreed value that you insured it for without any depreciation.
- Towing and Roadside Assistance: Coverage for towing your boat on the water or on land. Your auto insurance won’t pay for this.
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability: Protects you against liability for bodily injury or property damage to others as well as for pollution or contamination.
- Medical Payments: Provides coverage for medical expenses to others whether you are at fault or not.