INSURANCE FOR BOATERS
YEARS IN BUSINESS
WASHINGTON BOAT INSURANCE
Featuring some of the most beautiful coastline in the Pacific Northwest — as well as thousands of lakes, ponds and reservoirs — Washington is a great state for boating. Taking in the natural splendor of the mountains while exploring a river or boating along the shore can be many people’s idea of paradise. The last thing they want to be doing while enjoying the experience is worrying about insurance.
Depending on their boat type and where they love to boat the most, boaters can have wildly different insurance needs, and not every insurance provider is up to the task of providing them with complete coverage. That’s why there’s no better source in Washington for boat insurance than SkiSafe. We understand the unique needs of boaters better than anyone else. Whether your need in Washington is ski boat insurance, yacht insurance or anything else, SkiSafe has the industry expertise to provide you with peace of mind.
For PWC insurance, sailboat insurance or more in Washington , SkiSafe has been the provider of choice for more than 500,000 boaters in Washington and beyond. We will carefully work with you to create a coverage plan that fits your exact needs. When you are in Washington and boat insurance is what you are looking for, you can feel confident about counting on SkiSafe.
SkiSafe has the most comprehensive insurance options in Washington, from ski boat insurance to coverage for fishing boats. When you need boat or PWC insurance in Washington, SkiSafe has the options to keep you covered, including features such as:
- All-Risk Coverage: SkiSafe’s protection plan covers damage your watercraft might sustain from fire, theft, striking a submerged object, or a storm — even an accident while your boat is being towed. You get coverage for glass damage, too. We will insure your boat, trailer and other insured property for almost all physical damage they may incur. Unlike other insurance providers, we don’t limit our coverage to losses that are specifically named in the policy. Our policy will cover risks that even the most cautious boater may encounter.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: If your new boat is a total loss within the first 36 months after you buy it, SkiSafe will replace it under our Replacement Cost Coverage option. Even if the replacement costs more than the original, we’ll replace your boat.
- Agreed Value Coverage: With Agreed Value Coverage from SkiSafe, if your boat is a total loss, we’ll pay the agreed value of your boat at the time your policy started. You won’t have to worry about depreciation, and we won’t tell you that your boat or related equipment is worth less than the agreed value.
Liability Protection and More
Along with coverage options related to property damage and theft, SkiSafe also offers these types of protection:
- Towing and Roadside Assistance: Unfortunately, auto insurance won’t protect your boat while you’re towing it with your car, truck or SUV. SkiSafe provides coverage for your boat whether you’re towing it on the water or on the road.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability: We can protect you against liability for bodily injury and property damage related to your boat ownership. SkiSafe also pays your legal defense expenses in the event such a need arises, and those expenses will not reduce the liability available under your policy.
- Medical Payments: Boater safety is ultra important for SkiSafe, so our policies cover no-fault medical payments for injuries up to $25,000.
Covering Washington Boaters
SkiSafe’s experienced and knowledgeable professionals make us the top choice for boat insurance in Washington. Our team will work closely with you to ensure you get the coverage you need, while our adjusters strive to make the claims process as easy as possible so that if you have an accident, you can focus on quickly getting back on the water.
Washington can be a boater’s paradise, and SkiSafe can provide you with the peace of mind you need to enjoy it all.