Boat Insurance Quote, Rates and Policies
As a leading provider of recreational boat insurance, SkiSafe offers low-cost coverage across the country with a wide range of policies and rates to meet your needs.
What Does Boat Insurance Cover?
SkiSafe offers the following boat insurance coverage options:
- All-Risk Coverage: Your SkiSafe policy covers your boat, trailer and insured property for almost all physical damage – fire, theft, collision with a submerged object, glass damage, storm damage, auto accident – and more. Unlike the named perils policy many companies offer, which limits coverage to only those losses identified in the policy, SkiSafe recognizes that covering a few common losses and excluding all others leaves boaters without a life jacket. That’s why our boat insurance policy covers the risks that even the safest boater may encounter.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: SkiSafe’s Replacement Cost coverage provides that if your new boat is a total loss within the first 36 months after purchase, we will buy you a brand new version of the same boat, with the same options, features and equipment that you had right before the loss. With this option, SkiSafe will replace your new boat even if it costs more than you paid.
- Agreed Value Coverage: SkiSafe’s Agreed Value coverage ensures that if your boat is a total loss, we will pay you the agreed value that you asked us to insure the boat for upon starting your Skisafe policy. We won’t depreciate your boat or tell you it is worth less than the agreed value.
Other Types Of Protection
Don’t let liability limitations keep you off the water. Here are more reasons you can enjoy your aquatic activities along with our boat liability insurance!
Towing and Roadside Assistance: SkiSafe’s Towing and Roadside Assistance provides coverage for towing your boat on the water or on land because your auto insurance does not. Simply provide your SkiSafe claims adjuster with a copy of the bill and we’ll reimburse you up to the policy limit.
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability: Your SkiSafe policy protects you against liability for bodily injury or property damage to others arising out of your boat ownership. Liability coverage under a SkiSafe policy also pays for all legal expenses in your defense. Even better, those legal expenses do not reduce the liability available under your policy.
- Medical Payments: Your policy covers no-fault medical payments for injuries up to $25,000 because boater safety is of paramount importance at SkiSafe.
Claims and Deductibles
- Hassle-Free Claims: SkiSafe adjusters understand how boaters value and protect their property. That’s why our claims team will work with your boat facility to ensure repairs are completed quickly and effectively. Visit our boat claim center to see how easy making a claim can be.
- Disappearing Deductible Option: Your SkiSafe policy provides that if your boat insured for its Replacement Cost or Agreed Value is a total loss, the deductible is completely waived. We know that a total loss is stressful enough – so we eliminated the deductible to get you back on the water as fast as possible. And you can choose to have the deductible disappear for any kinds of boat insurance losses too.
Free Boat Insurance Quote From SkiSafe
Some insurance companies throw discounts at you because they start out with a high rate. Specializing in boat insurance allows us to offer real discounts to give you the lowest boat insurance rates available. You can help us reduce them even further by letting us know about your boating experience, driving record and boat safety course attendance. Get a free quote for coverage on your craft in minutes or contact us for more information. Safe boating starts with SkiSafe!
Get a free quote for coverage on your craft in minutes or contact us for more information. Safe boating starts with SkiSafe!