INSURANCE FOR BOATERS
YEARS IN BUSINESS
NEW YORK BOAT INSURANCE
From the lakes of the Adirondacks to the mighty Hudson River to Long Island Sound, New York offers boaters of every stripe more than enough ways to enjoy their watercraft. When boaters in New York set sail on the Empire State’s virtually endless waters, the last thing they want to be thinking about is whether they have the right insurance if something goes wrong. While many insurance providers include boat insurance among their products, it doesn’t mean they understand the various requirements different boats have when it comes to coverage. That’s why, when boaters need a trusted and knowledgeable source for boat insurance in New York, they turn to the local choice. Based in New York, SkiSafe knows more about recreational marine insurance for all types of boats than anyone.
More than 300,000 boaters nationwide have turned to SkiSafe to protect themselves and their property. We carefully work with you to create a coverage plan that will meet your needs — whether you have a Jet Ski, boat or yacht. When you’re looking in NY for boat insurance that will give you peace of mind, SkiSafe is the answer.
With the most inclusive marine insurance options available in New York or anywhere else, SkiSafe covers craft from jet skis to fishing boats to large yachts and everything in between. Our coverage options will keep you and your watercraft protected in the event of an unfortunate incident with coverage options including:
- "All-Risk" Coverage: SkiSafe’s comprehensive coverage options include fire, theft, striking a submerged object, glass damage, storm damage — even an accident while your boat is being towed. We will insure your boat, trailer and insured property for almost all physical damage they may incur. Unlike other insurance providers, we don’t limit our coverage to losses specifically named in the policy. Our policy will cover risks that the most cautious boater may encounter, even if not identified in the policy.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: If your new boat happens to be a total loss within the first 36 months after purchase, SkiSafe will replace it under our Replacement Cost Coverage option. Even if replacing it costs more than you paid originally, we’ll replace your boat.
- Agreed Value Coverage: With Agreed Value Coverage from SkiSafe, if your boat is a total loss, we’ll pay the agreed value of your boat at the time your policy started. You won’t have to worry about depreciation, and we’ll never tell you your boat or related equipment is worth any less than the agreed value.
Coverage for Liability
SkiSafe’s total protection options in New York also cover instances beyond damage and theft, such as:
- Towing and Roadside Assistance: Not all boating accidents happen on the water, unfortunately, and auto insurance won’t protect your boat while you’re towing it. SkiSafe provides coverage for your boat whether you’re towing it on the water or on the road.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability: We can protect you against liability for bodily injury or property damage related to your boat ownership. SkiSafe also pays for all legal expenses in your defense, and those expenses will not reduce the liability available under your policy.
- Medical Payments: Boater safety is the most important objective for SkiSafe, and that’s why our policies cover no-fault medical payments for injuries up to $25,000.
Keeping New York Boaters Covered
Boaters in New York can depend on SkiSafe, thanks to the hard work of our experienced and dedicated professionals. Our adjusters and claims teams work closely with you to ensure you will have all the coverage you and your boat needs. What’s more, we strive to make the claims process as worry-free as possible for you.
New York has so many ways to enjoy being on the water, and SkiSafe can give you the peace of mind you’ll need to enjoy them to their fullest.