INSURANCE FOR BOATERS
YEARS IN BUSINESS
TEXAS BOAT INSURANCE
From fishing on one of its many lakes to exploring its rivers and streams, boating is bigger in Texas. Whether you take your fishing boat out for a quiet morning, or cut through the waves in the Gulf on your jet ski, there are many choices for enjoying your favorite watersports in the Lone Star State. For as many different ways as there are to boat in Texas, there are just as many different types of insurance needs for boaters. That’s why many Texans turn to SkiSafe to provide them with the most comprehensive boating insurance coverage available. We have extensive industry expertise and knowledgeable professionals, meaning that if you are in Texas and require ski boat insurance or PWC insurance in Texas, we’re the best source.
More than 500,000 people throughout the country have turned to SkiSafe to provide them with the coverage they need. No one understands the unique insurance requirements of boaters and personal watercraft owners better than we do, and we will carefully work with you to ensure that all of your needs are met with coverage that perfectly fits your situation. There’s simply no better solution in Texas for boat insurance than SkiSafe.
SkiSafe boat insurance covers any needs in Texas, from ski boat insurance to coverage for fishing boats. If you need PWC insurance in Texas or any other type of coverage, SkiSafe has the options to cover you. We offer features such as:
- All-Risk Coverage: We will insure your boat, trailer and other insured property for almost all physical damage they may incur. SkiSafe’s comprehensive policies include coverage for damage from fire, theft, striking a submerged object, glass and storms — even an accident that occurs while your boat is being towed. Unlike other insurance providers, we don’t limit our coverage to losses specifically named in the policy. We cover risks that even the most cautious boater may encounter, even if not identified in the policy.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: If your new boat suffers a total loss within the first 3 years after purchase, SkiSafe will replace it under our Replacement Cost Coverage option. Even if it costs more than you paid originally, we’ll replace your boat.
- Agreed Value Coverage: With Agreed Value Coverage from SkiSafe, if your boat is a total loss, we’ll pay the agreed value of your boat at the time your policy started. You won’t have to worry about depreciation, and we’ll never tell you your boat or related equipment is worth any less than the agreed value.
Liability Protection and More
In addition to the coverage options related to property damage and theft, SkiSafe also offers customers in Texas protection with a variety of other types of coverage:
- Towing and Roadside Assistance: Not all boating accidents happen on the water. Unfortunately, auto insurance won’t protect your boat while you’re towing it. SkiSafe provides coverage for your boat whether it’s being towed on the water or on the road.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability: We can protect you against liability for bodily injury or property damage related to your boat ownership. SkiSafe also pays any legal expenses related to your defense. Such expenses will not reduce the liability available under your policy.
- Medical Payments: Boater safety is a priority for SkiSafe. That’s why our policies cover no-fault medical payments for injuries up to $25,000.
Covering Texas Boaters
SkiSafe is the clear choice for insurance coverage for boaters in Texas. Our knowledgeable professionals are among the most experienced in the industry, and our adjusters and claims teams strive to make the claims process as easy as possible. If the unexpected happens, we want you to be able to return to boating as soon as possible. There are many different ways to enjoy the water in Texas — and SkiSafe can offer coverage for all of them.