INSURANCE FOR BOATERS
YEARS IN BUSINESS
COMPLETE NATIONWIDE COVERAGE
SkiSafe services personal watercraft and boat insurance in all states of America
You can sail a schooner along the Rhode Island seaside, zip your motorboat down either coast in Florida, do a little fishing in northern Wisconsin, cruise to California’s Catalina Island in your yacht, or take your jet ski out for a spin on Arizona’s Lake Havasu. No matter where you are, America has no shortage of great opportunities to get on the water. But just as the water in the Gulf of Mexico is a bit warmer than it is in Lake Minnetonka, the insurance requirements for boaters can be different from state to state. You want to be sure you have the right coverage no matter where you and your boat are. If you have asked, “Where can I find boat insurance near me?” look no further. Thanks to our exclusive focus on marine insurance and extensive industry expertise, there’s no better source for watercraft insurance needs than SkiSafe.
From Maine to Florida to California and all points between, more than 500,000 boaters nationwide have chosen SkiSafe to provide them with complete insurance coverage for their boats and other personal watercraft. We know more about the unique insurance needs of boaters than anyone else. We work carefully to ensure that your comprehensive boat insurance package addresses any local requirements — no matter where you are or what kind of boat you have. The type of insurance you need for your boat can vary based on the type of boat you own as well as where you live.
SkiSafe provides the most comprehensive selection of boat insurance policies to meet virtually any need. Our boat insurance coverage options include:
- All-Risk Coverage: SkiSafe will cover your boat, trailer and other insured property for almost all physical damage. This includes fire, theft, striking a submerged object, glass damage, storm damage — or an accident while towing your boat. Unlike other insurance providers, we don’t limit our coverage to losses identified in the policy. We cover all the risks that even the most cautious boater may encounter, even if not identified in the policy.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: If your new suffers a total loss within the first 36 months after purchase, SkiSafe will replace it under our Replacement Cost Coverage option. Even if it costs more than you paid originally, we’ll replace your boat.
- Agreed Value Coverage: With Agreed Value Coverage from SkiSafe, if your boat is a total loss, we’ll pay the agreed value of your boat at the time your policy started. You won’t have to worry about depreciation, and we’ll never tell you your boat is worth any less than the agreed value.
In addition to offering a wide variety of policy options, SkiSafe meets your boat insurance needs in your state with liability insurance options, including:
- Towing and Roadside Assistance: Not all boating accidents happen on the water, unfortunately, and auto insurance won’t protect your boat while you’re towing it. SkiSafe provides coverage for your boat, whether you’re towing it on the water or on the road.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability: We can protect you against liability for bodily injury and property damage related to your boat ownership. SkiSafe also pays for all legal defense related to your defense. Those expenses will not reduce the liability available under your policy.
- Medical Payments: Boater safety is top priority for SkiSafe, and that’s why our policies cover no-fault medical payments for injuries up to $25,000.
Meeting Your Unique Needs
When you choose SkiSafe for your boat insurance, no matter what state you’re in, you’ll be working with the most knowledgeable professionals in the industry. Our adjusters and claims team will work with you to create the most complete coverage for your exact needs, and we make the claims process as hassle-free as possible for you. The insurance needs of American boaters are as unique as the bodies of water they enjoy. Contact SkiSafe today for a free quote and learn how we can meet your unique needs and let you enjoy your boat worry-free.
You’ll find information on some of the country’s most active boating regions on the pages below. Check back for information on others as we continue to highlight boating around the country.