INSURANCE FOR BOATERS
YEARS IN BUSINESS
BOAT INSURANCE IN MICHIGAN
With the nation’s longest freshwater coastline and seemingly endless rivers and streams, Michigan offers boaters a virtual paradise. Whether you’re out on one of the Great Lakes, taking advantage of the numerous smaller inland lakes or enjoying the state’s many harbors, the sheer variety of experiences available in Michigan make it one of the most popular states in the nation for boating. And just as there are many different ways to enjoy boating in Michigan, boaters have many different needs when it comes to insurance for their watercraft. That’s why SkiSafe is the top choice in Michigan for boat insurance. We have a better understanding of the unique needs of boaters than any other provider.
Customers throughout the state turn to SkiSafe for Michigan ski boat insurance or PWC insurance because we have the industry knowledge and expertise to provide coverage for whatever they need. It’s no wonder why more than 500,000 boaters nationwide have chosen SkiSafe. We understand the needs and risks of boaters better than anyone else, and aim to provide you with the best insurance solution available. That’s why SkiSafe is the best source in Michigan for sailboat insurance or any other type of coverage a boater needs.
SkiSafe offers boaters in Michigan coverage to meet their unique and specific needs. For crafts from jet skis to cruisers to fishing boats to yachts, SkiSafe’s comprehensive coverage will protect you with options including:
- All-Risk Coverage: SkiSafe will insure your boat, trailer and insured property for almost all physical damage. Coverage includes fire, theft, striking a submerged object, glass damage, storm damage — even an accident while towing your boat. Unlike other insurance providers, we don’t limit our coverage to losses specifically named in the policy. We cover risks that even the most cautious boater may encounter, even if not identified in the policy, so you can rest easy.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: If your new boat suffers a total loss within the first 3 years after purchase, SkiSafe will replace it under our Replacement Cost Coverage option. Even if replacing it costs more than you paid originally, we’ll replace your boat.
- Agreed Value Coverage: With Agreed Value Coverage from SkiSafe, if your boat is a total loss, we’ll pay the agreed value of your boat at the time your policy started. You won’t have to worry about depreciation, and we’ll never tell you your boat is worth any less than the agreed value.
Liability Protection and More
Our comprehensive protection and indemnity package protects you against liabilities to others that may arise as a boat owner including:
- Towing and Roadside Assistance: Not all boating accidents happen on the water, unfortunately, and auto insurance won’t protect your boat while you’re towing it. SkiSafe provides coverage for your boat whether you’re towing it on the water or on the road.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability: We can protect you against liability for bodily injury and property damage related to your boat ownership. SkiSafe also pays for all legal costs related to your defense, and those expenses will not reduce the liability available under your policy.
- Medical Payments: Boater safety is the most important thing for SkiSafe, and that’s why our policies cover no-fault medical payments for injuries up to $25,000.
Serving Michigan Boaters
Whether you need sailboat insurance or any other kind of coverage for your watercraft in Michigan, SkiSafe is the clear choice. We have the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the industry, and our adjusters and claims team strive to make the claims process as easy as possible so that if the unthinkable happens, you can focus on getting right back on the water. Michigan offers boaters limitless ways to enjoy the outdoors, and SkiSafe can cover them all.