Investopedia named SkiSafe the best jet ski insurance provider in 2022.
» READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE: Best Jet Ski Insurance
SkiSafe exclusively provides coverage for boat, jet ski, and PWC owners. With multiple discounts, coverages, and customization options, SkiSafe ensures you have adequate protection at an affordable price. This includes comprehensive jet ski insurance for as little as $85/year.
» GET A QUOTE: Get the best PWC insurance from an industry leader
Here are a few things you can expect with your SkiSafe PWC/jet ski insurance coverage.
Sufficient Protection for Your PWC
SkiSafe offers liability, collision, and comprehensive coverage specifically designed for personal watercraft. This can help you pay for things like accidental damage, theft, and vandalism. There are also optional coverages available, like towing and roadside assistance reimbursement, medical payments coverage, and more.
Popular Personal Watercraft Insurance Coverages Offered at SkiSafe
- Collision: Pays for damage to your personal watercraft if you’re in a covered accident with another vessel or object. This coverage may extend to the motor, trailer and personal property aboard the craft as well.
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you cause an accident and someone is injured, bodily injury coverage can help pay for their damages.
- Property Damage Liability: Coverage for damage to someone else’s watercraft or property, if you are liable for the accident.
- Uninsured Boater Coverage: Coverage for damage to your craft caused by another boater who is uninsured.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Coverage for medical expenses for people who are injured while on, boarding, or leaving your boat (regardless of fault).
- Environmental Coverage: Coverage for cleanup costs from an accidental fuel spill and more.
- Named Storm Coverage: Provides protection for damage caused by a tropical depression, storm, or hurricane named by the National Weather Service.
- Hurricane Haul-Out Coverage: Pays for a portion of the cost to have a boat hauled and secured before a storm.
- Towing and Roadside Assistance: Can cover towing expenses and emergency services if your personal watercraft is faulty and out-of-commission.
PWC Insurance Discounts
A PWC/jet ski is an affordable way to hit the water. The fuel and annual maintenance costs are relatively low, and you can easily store it in your garage for the off-season.
You can save even more if you qualify for PWC/jet ski insurance discounts. Whether you own a Kawasaki, Sea-Doo or Yamaha, these discounts can help you stay protected on the water for less.
Ways to Save On Personal Watercraft Insurance With SkiSafe
- Personal Watercraft Safety Course: Complete a certified water safety course and receive a discount on your premium. To participate, you can typically find a class online or through your local boating community or marina.
- Multi-Policy: If you own multiple vessels, you will save money when bundling policies with SkiSafe.
- Operate Safely on Land and Water: Maintain a clean driving record and loss-free boating history to maximize savings on your premium.
- Navigable Waters: Receive an additional discount for navigating in certain protected waters.
- Winter Layup Period: For PWC owners in places with mid-to long-term winters, lower costs with SkiSafe’s winter layup discount available for recreational boats and personal watercraft.
Competitive PWC insurance Rates
SkiSafe offers some of the most affordable PWC premiums in the industry, starting at just $85 per year.
SkiSafe exclusively services the boat and PWC communities. This focus allows for personalized coverage that meets the unique needs of personal watercraft owners and highly competitive industry rates.
Furthermore, SkiSafe works with top marine insurance agents and brokers who are able to assist customers in all 50 states.
Expert Claims Team
SkiSafe has an experienced boat and PWC claims team that will work hard to get you back on the water.
A SkiSafe adjuster will review the policy and gather all essential information to settle the claim quickly. They will help you through the entire process, answer any questions related to your claim, and explain coverages, deductibles, policy details, etc.
Once the damage is reviewed and the claim is approved, SkiSafe will issue payment under the terms of your policy so you can quickly proceed with necessary repairs or replacements.
» GET A QUOTE: A Guide to Boat Insurance Claims